Privacy and Communications Policy
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
Any personal information that you provide on this website is controlled by Ms Claire Fudge of Nutricise LTD including 4thDiscipline
Your personal information
Occasionally you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name, address and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website or for items such as resources. Such services include events, newsletters, training, publications, information and advice. You will also be asked for personal information when submitting information for the purposes of nutrition consultations.
By entering your details in the fields requested and pressing 'Submit', you are consenting to the processing of your information by Nutricise LTD, 4thDiscipline and its agents in accordance with this Data Policy. You may also provide personal information to us when you contact us by email, telephone or video-conferencing. This may include client assessment and medically sensitive information. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. Our services are designed to give you the information that you have requested. Nurticise LTD and 4thDiscipline will, at all times, act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current internet best practice.
Use and storage of your personal information
When you supply any personal information to Nutricise LTD and 4thDiscipline we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that information. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it. This Data Policy explains how we will use your personal information.
We will use personal information provided by you or gathered by Nutricise LTD and 4thDiscipline for the following purposes:
- To process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you;
- To provide services requested by you;
- To communicate with you about services provided to you;
- To update our records;
- To analyse trends and profiles;
- For audit purposes;
- To carry out customer satisfaction research;
- To prevent or detect fraud;
- To recommend products and services that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To enable third parties to carry out any of the purposes above on our behalf.
- Third-party services Nutricise LTD and 4thDiscipline currently use (or have used in the past) are; MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Nutritics, WriteUpp, GoToWebinar, Skype, Zoom, Kajabi
We only contact you for promotional purposes via email if we believe there is an appropriate, relevant and timely offer that you would be seriously interested in. If you ever receive something that is not relevant, appropriate or timely for you Nutricise and 4thDiscipline always give you the option to immediately unsubscribe to the offer and/or the email list.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out above and we will remove it when the purposes have been met unless you opt-in for future communications with us.
For the purposes of clinical information, we are bound to hold this for 8 years after the conclusion of treatment. After this time, we will contact you (where possible if the contact details are still relevant) before destroying your data held.
Where you have opted-in to future communications, we will, on each subsequent communication, offer you an easily executable 'opt-out' option, which will allow you to remove yourself from any future mailings.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nutricise and 4thDiscipline may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- We sometimes use agents and service providers to process personal information on our behalf. For example, we use third parties to [send out emails, host trainings, host sign-up sheets, collect emails for newsletters where explicit consent is given]. Where we use agents and service providers to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place and are governed by our privacy policies with respect to the use of your personal information.
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so by law.
- We will release your personal information to others when you have given your consent to that release.
- Nutricise and 4thDiscipline may occasionally present a promotion that is sponsored by a third-party company. To qualify for entry, we may ask you to provide personal information. If we plan to share that information with the sponsor(s) we will make this clear at the point of collection of your information.
- In some circumstances we may transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area, where data protection safeguards are not as high as they are in the UK. If this occurs we will ensure that adequate procedures are put into place to protect your personal information. An example of this may be an American email provider.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Nutricise LTD and 4thDiscipline holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will ask for confirmation of identity before we disclose any personal information and may charge a £10 administration fee to process the request. Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer [email protected]
- Nutricise LTD and 4thDiscipline openly and transparently collect emails in exchange for select products, training, free services or offerings. We always aim to make this clear and gain your consent before collecting this data. You may receive select marketing offers via email - however, these will only be sent if it seriously considered that you would have legitimate interest in the offer and would benefit from it. You may revoke your data at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button/link at the bottom of all of our email correspondence. If you have any concerns please do email us at [email protected]
- We ensure personal data is disposed of as soon as it is no longer needed to reduce the risk that it will become inaccurate, out of date or irrelevant.
- Clinical data collected and held for the purposes of 1:1 consultations are required by law to be held for 8 years. After this time it will be destroyed
- To see more on our data collection policy please email us at [email protected]
PARTNERSHIPS, ADVERTISING AND REVIEWS
All of the views represented in any social media posts by Nutricise LTD or 4thDiscipline are 100% honest - we do not partner with people, products or services who do not have the same values as Nutricise LTD, 4thDiscipline and our audience.
If we receive any incentives related to social media posts we will be open, honest and transparent. If we receive incentives these will not influence the opinions. See ASA - Advertising Standards Authority.
There may be times where Nutricise and 4thDiscipline participate in affiliate marketing. This means that we may represent another product or service we believe to be beneficial and of interest to our audience and if you decide to purchase this promoted product or service we may receive monetary or product incentives. These affiliate marketing pieces will always be clearly labelled to keep with our value of transparency.
Mentioning a product or service doesn’t imply endorsement.
This page was last updated in January 2019
If you have any questions, comments or wish to discuss your data usage please email [email protected]
Optimising you for sport and life